The TOG AwardsMeet the Judges for the 2022 cycle.
- Entries Open: 1st November 2021
- Entry Deadline: 23rd January 2022 at 11:59 UK Time
- Awards announced: 25th March 2022
- Sigma Ambassador
- Profoto Ambassador
Meg lives in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula with her husband and four young children. She is a children’s fine art and portrait photographer whose work centers around nostalgia. In-between photographing her family, she teaches several online and in-person domestic and international workshops. Meg is a mentor through Click Community, instructor through Click Photo School, a SIGMA Ambassador and Profoto Legend of Light. She is also a volunteer photographer for The Gold Hope Project, a nonprofit organization which gifts families battling pediatric cancer a free photo session.
- 10+ Wildlife Photography Awards, including:
- FEP Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- World Photographic Cup – ‘Best in Nation’
- MPA Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- Cosmos Awards Wildlife & Animal Photographer of the Year
- Sony World Photography Awards Natural World & Wildlife Winner
- IPA 2021 – 2nd Place in Nature and Jury Top 5 Selection
- 9th in the ‘World’s Top Wildlife Photographers’ One Eyeland Awards
Tracey is an International award-winning photographer from Hull that specialises in Wildlife. Her passion for wildlife has taken her around the world and there is nothing she loves doing more. This passion is easy to see through her images. She spends hours in the field and what some people don’t understand is that some feelings you get are priceless… “it is a true blessing to be able to take the time to sit and watch wildlife, let alone photograph it. There is no better feeling than having those magical moments that will probably never be repeated but stay with you forever”. These are the moments that come back to her when looking at the images.
- International Pet Photographer of the Year 2020
- Pet Portrait of the Year 2020 (and runner-up)
- Northern Pet Photographer of the Year 2021
- Northern Equine Photographer of the Year 2021
- Speaker at The Photography Show 2021
- YouTuber & Educational Content Creator
- Featured in international publications
Jess remains steadfastly neutral for any critique or judging responsibilities, especially where style is concerned. The founder of The TOG Awards, Jess aims to create a space to find and celebrate talent within the photographic community, from all walks of life.
Regardless of location, means, background or gender, Jess believes that Photography is a skill where every individual can feel safe in their personal expression. She loves nature, landscapes, moving pieces of portraiture and high impact imagery.